We would love to get to know you. Here are some ways you can connect with others at Central.
During these strange and curious times, we have found new, creative ways to connect with one another and with God. There is lots going in the Central community! For example ….
- Central Kids Church – WhatsApp group and Sunday Kids Talk
- JYG (Junior Youth Group) – meets Sunday mornings at 10.00 am, daily Bible study, group games
- Youth Group – meets Wednesday evenings
- Young Adults Collective – meets fortnightly on Saturday afternoons. Are you 18-30 years of age? Join us for connection, devotion, and outreach!
- Outreach to Seniors – sharing short videos with rest homes around Aotearoa NZ
- Bible Study and Prayer group – meets monthly on Wednesday mornings
- Tuesday mid-day Prayer gathering – 12:30 – 1:00 pm
- Book Groups – meet in the evenings on various days
- 1 to 1 Discipleship Partners
- Central craft group on Facebook – sharing our creativity